The accuracy of the measurements from the Volumetric Soil Sensor vary between the respective types of measurements and sometimes within the range of measurements.
Soil Moisture (VWC-Volumetric Water Content in %)
- The accuracy lies at ± 3% between 0 - 50% VWC.
- The accuracy lies at ± 5% between 50 - 100% VWC.
Soil Temperature (degree celsius)
- The accuracy lies at ± 0.5° between 0 - 50°C
- The accuracy lies at ± 1° between -40 - 0 and 50 - 80°C
Electrical Conductivity (EC in dS/m)
- The accuracy lies at ± 5% between 0 - 5 dS/m.
- The accuracy lies at ± 10% between 5 - 23 dS/m
- API Documentation
- What is the maximum number of data points I can fetch per call?
- How can I fetch the entity view (device) data starting from the first activation date until NOW date?
- Are entity views the entity used to attach data to the devices (sensors)?
- What is the max size limit returned from the time series API when aggregation is submitted?