There can be a couple of reasons why the sensors are transmitting the data slowly. We are listing some cases here which can give you guidance to some extent on what could be the issue:
- The sensors are very far away from the gateway or else can only connect sporadically due to a poor/instable connection. -> In this case, try moving the sensors and/or the gateway closer to each other and see if that helps.
- The sensors may have long transmission cycles. This is the case with most devices sent before 09/2021. Those devices only dump datasets every 5 minutes. For all devices received from 10/2021 onwards the data transmission cycle should be every 15 seconds when the gateway is in range of the sensors and online, thus transmitting the data a lo faster.
If you have further questions concerning this issue, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to take a look at your individual case.
- API Documentation
- What is the maximum number of data points I can fetch per call?
- How can I fetch the entity view (device) data starting from the first activation date until NOW date?
- Are entity views the entity used to attach data to the devices (sensors)?
- What is the max size limit returned from the time series API when aggregation is submitted?