An activation Email for your login on Cital Insights will always be triggered and sent by Cital with your order. By clicking on the activation link, you will be able to set a password for your account. The credentials are thus comprised of
- your username = your email address
- a password that you set upon clicking on the activation link in the mail we sent.
If there is a need for another account, please contact email@example.com. We will be happy to create it for you.
- What is the maximum number of data points I can fetch per call?
- Cital Insights API Entity Relationship and UML Diagramms
- How can I fetch the entity view (device) data starting from the first activation date until NOW date?
- Are entity views the entity used to attach data to the devices (sensors)?
- What is the max size limit returned from the time series API when aggregation is submitted?