This feature is available in the below setups:
Basic| Confident| Professional | Expert
Metadata are pieces of information (objects) that tie different sensor activations together. For monitoring tree health, a customer might assign the information about the type of tree, let's say "oak" to 5 different sensor activations. Now the customer can click on the metadata object "oak" and will see all sensors with activations that have the object "oak" assigned to it.
Metadata is assigned to a sensor via activation. Find out how to activate a sensor in this article.
- What is the maximum number of data points I can fetch per call?
- Cital Insights API Entity Relationship and UML Diagramms
- How can I fetch the entity view (device) data starting from the first activation date until NOW date?
- Are entity views the entity used to attach data to the devices (sensors)?
- What is the max size limit returned from the time series API when aggregation is submitted?