Good to know: the limit parameter refers to how many data points you want to download maximum in this call you are firing right now. It does not refer to the maximum number of data points you can fetch per call.
There is a dynamic limit that depends on the submitted parameters from your request. We do not know the exact limits of our server capacity for requests per time. However, we are attempting to implement a limiter on the server side. The limit will be the likes of 'no more than 10 requests per second and no more than 500 requests per minute (10/500)'. You can use that as a threshold.
- What is the maximum number of data points I can fetch per call?
- Cital Insights API Entity Relationship and UML Diagramms
- How can I fetch the entity view (device) data starting from the first activation date until NOW date?
- Are entity views the entity used to attach data to the devices (sensors)?
- What is the max size limit returned from the time series API when aggregation is submitted?