At Cital Insights, Users can choose between different User Experience Levels:
The User Level defines how complex and feature rich the system will appear.
Upgrading the User Tier is possible at any time. Downgrading can be done as well, but User Data may be lost. And change of User Status can be discussed with our Sales team that you can reach via email@example.com.
This is our Basic User Level. Ideal for small Companies, that just want to see all Data and Performance of Servers in Real time.
For our Customers only interested into obtaining the Data through REST API or PUSH/Stream Delivery, this tier is the most suitable as well.
- View Single Sensors
- View and Compare all Sensors of one Type
- Export all Data to Excel, CSV, JSON
- Access to REST API
- On Demand: Telemetry Stream/PUSH to End Node provided by Customer
This tier includes all features of the previous Tiers and additionally introduces the Customer to a basic version of Metadata Handling.
- Assign multiple Metadata Attributes to specific Sensors. For example: Street Name, Soil Type, Irrigation Schedule, Installation Depth, Installation Date.
- Assign Map Location to Sensor
- View and Manage Metadata Attributes of Sensors
This tier is most suitable for Customers that just want to quickly attach Notes, Memoirs, Attributes to Sensors and don't require complex Groupings or History of Metadata Attributes. There can be an unlimited List of Metadata, and the User can also overwrite his Attributes.
This tier includes all features of the previous Tiers and additionally introduces the Customer to a more complex but not fully self-managed version of Metadata Handling.
- Create Metadata Objects in existing Metadata Categories. Metadata Objects are Instances of Categories. For example, an Oak is an instance of Tree or Loamy Sand is an instance of Soil Type.
- Create "Activations": Objects that have Start and End Date, to which Attributes and Metadata Objects can be attached.
- Activations enable Users to have a History track of the Environment of his Sensors. A Sensor can have different Attributes or Metadata Objects over time, for example if the Sensor Moves every month, the Location or Street Name changes. With Activations, Customers never loose this History of changing Environment Situations the Sensor has experienced.
- Group Sensor Activations by Metadata Objects
- Metadata Categories can be Set Up either by Expert Users in the Company or through Cital Sales Team.
We recommend Professional User Tier for User that have a demand for higher complexity in Metadata Handling. The limitation, that Metadata Categories cannot be created/edited by Users themselves, derives from the Idea, that one central Admin and/or Cital Sales Team defines the Categories for all users in the System to prevent wild mixing of Metadata Categories and Objects. This ensures smooth and clean Data.
This tier includes all features of the previous Tiers and additionally introduces the Customer to a more complex and fully self-managed version of Metadata Handling.
- Create and Update all Metadata Categories
- What is the maximum number of data points I can fetch per call?
- Cital Insights API Entity Relationship and UML Diagramms
- How can I fetch the entity view (device) data starting from the first activation date until NOW date?
- Are entity views the entity used to attach data to the devices (sensors)?
- What is the max size limit returned from the time series API when aggregation is submitted?