There is an additional temperature sensor on the PCB (printed circuit board), which sits on the top of the sensor (think top part), above the soil. Therefore, this temperature sensor gives an indication of the air temperature.
Note: The onboard temperature sensor will show similar movements as the soil temperature sensor. The deeper the soil sensor is dug into the ground, the more the correlation will get lost, as the temperature in the soil usually fluctuates much less.
- What is the maximum number of data points I can fetch per call?
- Cital Insights API Entity Relationship and UML Diagramms
- How can I fetch the entity view (device) data starting from the first activation date until NOW date?
- Are entity views the entity used to attach data to the devices (sensors)?
- What is the max size limit returned from the time series API when aggregation is submitted?