The Limits of the Aggregation Function are dynamic to try to prevent server computation overload on our side. If you notice a limit, try to increase your grouping interval. If that does not solve your problem, please implement aggregation locally. The reason for this is, that we cannot provide excessive aggregation for a lot of users in order to keep the CPU on reasonable load.
- What is the maximum number of data points I can fetch per call?
- Cital Insights API Entity Relationship and UML Diagramms
- How can I fetch the entity view (device) data starting from the first activation date until NOW date?
- Are entity views the entity used to attach data to the devices (sensors)?
- What is the max size limit returned from the time series API when aggregation is submitted?